- Anime punch was fun. I cooked and cooked and cooked. People ate my cooking and generally liked it. Mikhael said "I've put a lot of things in my mouth in my lifetime, but this man's curry is the best thing yet". That might be the best compliment I've ever had.
- This is my new wallpaper. I think it's epic.
- Grace/I's 6 month. In the context of Mike relationships, that is a fucking long time.
- My brother is living in Ukraine now with the peace corps, which is awesome. This does mean however that I'm the last of the kids in my family living near my parents, so I'm over there a lot hanging out with them. My sister is living in Philadelphia now, which is over 1000km away.
- I saw the Dalai Lama. He stopped by my city and I went to a lecture/prayer session of his. Pretty interesting, and a really great opportunity.
- I'm finally starting to download japanese shows again. I'm currently getting Last Friends, Rookies, Gokusen 3, and Ryokiteki na Kanojo on the live action side, and Macross Frontier on the anime side. On that note,
- HOLY FUCK MACROSS FRONTIER IS AMAZING. I mean, it's exactly like the original, down to the frame sometimes. But holy crap.
- Also, the Proposal Daisakusen special came out. On that note,
- It is the BEST SHOW EVAR. The end of the tv series left everyone kind of hanging, but the special wrapped it up. It's unquestionably my fav. Pride and Kisarazu have finally been dethroned! (though just barely)
Uh. that's about it. I'll try to be around more/comment more. Sorry guys!