- I finally watched Macross: Frontier ep 1. WOW. I'm hooked and looking for moar.
- Monday -> Thursday, School. Did I mention that I was once again taking classes? Micro Economics, History of US Foreign Relations and Business Law. I'm finally taking all 200 level classes! ......which is definitely not something I should be bragging about ^^;
- Friday... uh...erm. I did... something? I don't quite remember xD Probably we just sat around and watched some j-dramas. We're about halfway done with Stand Up.
- Saturday we went comic shopping, arcading and bubble tea'ing with 0bscurity
- Sunday Grace/I/Janie/Ashley/Zach (from Columbus, Ohio) went to the Plymouth ice carving exhibition. Photos here!. Some of them were HUGE. The dragon one? That was about 8ft tall and 20ft long. Zach got the full Michigan experience with freezing temperatures, hot apple cider, roasted almonds and reindeer. Afterward was Thai food, video gaming and finally finishing up Akihabara@Deep.
And that's about it. I'm thinking about starting some of this season's dramas maybe this week, maybe next. I'm too poor to go anywhere for a bit, but hopefully I'll be back on my feet by mid Feb.